Saturday, March 12, 2005

My Kyrgyz Haircut

Well, I just had my first hair cut in eight months and, though it was much needed, I have to be honest and say that my hair looks like shit. I look like a blonde Kyrgyz woman. It's not as bad as the euro-mullet haircut that crazy man gave me in Spain, but it's similar to the bowl cut my Mom blessed me with for the first twelve years of my life. I didn't think it was so bad at first, but my Kyrgyz friend Umut saw what the woman had done and asked me, "Oh! Are you okay?" which is when I started realizing that things had gone horribly wrong. I guess this is what I should expect for paying 1.50$ for a haircut. Wondering about the reasons behind a cheap bad haircut is kind of like wondering why a bottle of 40 com vodka gave you such a nasty hang-over. Anything for a dollar is just not worth it. But don't pity me and my bad hair, I put myself into this situation and I will live with its consequences. Bye for now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ailey darling, I am sure that your hair is fine. If it isn't, we will go out and find a fabulous salon for the both of us. I read your blog and love every minute of it, as it brings me closer to your greatness. In about a week, we will be reunited (and it will feel so good). You should add my blog to your links on your website. I love you so much.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.