Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Do you like to do Awesome Stuff?

Because I like to do Awesome Stuff. For some reason, it's hard for me to find people that also like to do Awesome Stuff. I live in one of the most active cities in the United States, but it seems that most of my friends have differing interests. In case you're wondering, Awesome Stuff includes skiing/snowboarding, camping, hiking, rock climbing, surfing, cycling, and running. Most people like to do one, or even some, of the above, but few (a staggering few) like to do them all. Don't get me wrong, I'm not expert or even particularly good at most Awesome Stuff, but I still like to do it. I especially like to do Awesome Stuff with my sister, Nopo Girl, my brother-in-law, Corporate Media Whore, and Noah the Dog. This blog entry was inspired by the fact that it's spring again and the time has arrived to do Awesome Stuff. In fact, Nopo Girl, Corporate Media Whore, Noah the Dog and I are going to do Awesome Stuff in two weeks. So, if you like to do Awesome Stuff and want someone new to do Awesome Stuff with, just let me know. There's lot's of Awesome Stuff to do around Seattle, but it's definitely more fun to have someone to do it with.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I like to do Awesome Stuff, but you already know that. You know what I hate more than people who don't like to do Awesome Stuff? People who SAY they like to do Aweseome Stuff and then NEVER DO.

Posers.

They just want to wear the hoodies and Prana clothes and look hot. But I know the truth. Underneath, they are faking it. They couldn't climb a 5.10 if you had a shotgun pointed at their ass.

See you in 2 weeks, sistah. 1 day at Bachy, 1 day at Smith...should be good.

Anonymous said...

I love to do awesome stuff, and being new to this city I need people to do awesome stuff with. when you saying cycling, do you mean on the road or mountain biking. i had to leave my road bike in CT cuz the fukkin u-haul was too full, but i LOVE my mtn bike and it needs to feel some grit under its tires.

as for climbing I have only gone down, such as rappelling. I have done really basic bouldering, but have pretty much no experience with this sport.

put me in coach!

Anonymous said...

ps: what is so awesome about running? its just freaking running. and it can only last for so long. I'd rather hike 20 miles and climb a mountain that run for 2 miles and be all exhausted.

Unknown said...

Oh, Xris. How sad your comments about running make me . . . You obviously just don't know how to run awesomely.