Wednesday, October 14, 2015

House, Part I

Our first house fell through, but all is not lost. I have signed a lease on a different (better?) house! It's a three bedroom bungalow with an office in a gated community. It's not huge (a feature which appeals to me in this land of super-sized expatriate housing) and it has a pleasant, private garden and it's in a very secure, conveniently located neighborhood. I'll be able to walk to work. Because there isn't a lot of traffic in the neighborhood, I'll even be able to ride my bike around with Lark in the child seat.

All of this is to say, you should come visit me. The spare bedroom is waiting for you.

Screened sun porch - perfect for morning coffee and evening wine

Living/dining room

Kitchen, with a guest appearance by my boss

This is where the magic (of sleep) will happen, far away from Lark and her snoring.



This garden totally needs a trampoline, am I right?


Hammock goes *here*
Stay tuned for Part II, in which our furniture arrives and we make this house our own.

P.S. Sorry, Mom, there's no AC. 

No comments: