Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Cranberries are good for more than just bladder infections

I'll bet you didn't realize how good for you cranberries actually are! Aside from curing and preventing bladder infections, they are full of vitamins and nutrients, including vitamin C. Cranberries are packed with fiber, too, so if you're concerned about your inner-workings, you can rest peacefully knowing that they will help keep you regular. Dried cranberries are especially delicious - they taste good in salads and on top of my cereal in the morning. Frozen cranberries can be blended into smooth and fruity shakes. Cranberries are not so tasty without sugar added.

Cranberries also make very good music! I know, you are just as surprised as I was to discover this! They're a little before my time, more from my older sister's era, but they are great. They rock out with their Irish accents. I don't know what makes them Cranberries, but they are excellent bus-ride music, bored-at-work music, and long-hot-bath music. Check it out.

Cranberries should be included in your every day life.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

"More from my older sister's era"???

Okay, screw you. I am uninviting you from all future adventures.

Unknown said...

Eryn, take the hint. It's time to stop crimping your hair and carrying that New Kids lunchbox. Consider this an intervention.

ChaosCaro said...

Hey Ailey,
I totally agree with Eryn!!
AND the Cranberries are one of the coolest 90´s bands ever (I have to admit I was still in Highschool when they rocked)but I heard they have a new album released. SO go and get some good European music!!
Carolin