Wednesday, January 18, 2006

ANTIGUA!!!

Did I mention that I went to Antigua for New Year's? Oh, I forgot to tell you? Yeah, I went there. Antigua. Have you heard of it? It's in the Caribbean. In case you want to look it up or something, it's spelled A-N-T-I-G-U-A. I laid on the beach and swam in the Caribbean Sea and snorkeled and danced and ate and explored and drove a moped as a moped has never been driven before. It was amazing! Don't get me wrong, there were bad parts, too. For example, the mosquitos that descended like a plague every night that we actually moored the boat. Or having to administer first aid to Kelli after she ate gravel on her moped. Or what about Liat Airlines (Leave island any time) delaying our flight in Anguilla for an hour so that we missed our connection to Chicago? So, as you can see, Antigua wasn't all glitz and glamour. At times it was quite rough. If you need proof, just look at the pictures. Antigua.
A-N-T-I-G-U-A. Don't you just love the way it rolls off your tongue?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Reuben, what is the purpose of your existence?