Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Do you feel like a voyeur?

At Eryn's request, here are a few pictures of where I spend my late nights, my early mornings, and free moments in between. Welcome to my house! But, please, take off your shoes before entering:

Indoor shoes wait to be slipped on.

Yes, I really am this tall. Either that, or my doorjambs really are this short.

My kitchen/living/sleeping space. There is another room, but this one has the air-conditioner.

Notice the space-saving sink on top of the toilet reservoir.

The outside of my wee house.

And there you have it. Please feel free to pull up a futon anytime. There's always rooms for a few more!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you. Now I can sleep at night, knowing the bears won't eat you alive.

Anonymous said...

Ailes
Wow you were meant to be a writer! I love your Blogs! I was wondering what happened to you??? Well at least I know how to find ya now!! I hope you save all your writings of your travels and publish them someday!! I would buy a copy for sure!!! Miss you!!!!