Monday, July 10, 2006

My blog is growing mold

I think that I've left my blog unattended for too long. I've been so busy lately trying to get everything taken care of before the big move to Japan that I've neglected my little ego-based web project. I leave in a little less than three weeks - crazy! So far I have NOT: sold my car, packed my apartment, signed the necessary paperwork, learned Japanese, kissed my Mom goodbye, or piled anything on my bedroom floor. In fact, this might be the only list I have made on the subject. I am totally and completely underprepared and totally and completely stressed-out about it. Wish me luck! I leave for Texas in one week and only have one more week following my return to get everything taken care of.

This said, I'm told I'll have copious free time in Japan, so I'll be updating my blog hourly and checking it obsessively for comments. Let this be a warning to you.

2 comments:

Sean Brown said...

Say hi to Texas for me and good luck getting everything done when you get back. Can't wait to see you.

Unknown said...

Sean!!! When are you going to come see me in Japan? I'm not sure when I'll be able to get my multiple-entry visa, so you might be able to visit me sooner. I can't wait!